10x10 ft. Backyard Shade Commercial Straight Leg Pop-Up Canopy Tent
Get top quality, reliable shade with the Quik Shade C100. This 10 x 10 straight leg canopy offers up to 100 sq. feet of shade and up to 3 height positions. Shades between 8 to 12 people. Includes a wall panel for added sun protection and privacy. Great for farmers markets, backyard shade, outdoor receptions, sporting events and much more.
- Ideal for farmers markets, backyard shade, outdoor receptions and sporting events
- Patented double reinforced frame system with hardened thru-bolt assembly
- Easy to use, patented Mega Latch sliders and leg extenders
- Rigid 12 x 23mm patented overlapping and reinforced eave construction
- 300D polyester top with Aluminex for up to 99% UV protection
- Added wall for privacy
- Micro Glide Teflon bearings for easy slide
- 30mm legs and nylon feet that won't scratch surfaces
- 4 steel ground stakes for easy anchoring
- Comes with a heavy-duty roller bag for transport and storage
- Assembly Required
- Limited 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Cover Colour: White
- Frame Colour: White
- Overall Dimensions: 10'L x 10'W x 10'H
- Shipped Weight: 51.67 lbs
- Frame Material: Steel
- Rib Tubing Diameter: 1.18 inches
- Shape of Tube: Square
- Valance Height: 77 inches
- Building Shape: Peak
- Wall Height: 88 inches
- Water Resistant: Yes
Ships from Ontario. Delivery Time 14-21 business days
We do not ship to: Newfoundland and Labrador, Yukon, Nunavut & Northwest Territories.
Important: This product requires a minimum of 2 persons to ensure proper assembly. It is imperative that you follow included assembly instructions. Canopy and frame must be properly secured using ground nails or stakes and additional pull ropes if necessary. Tent weights recommended for additional support. Unsecured tent photos are for display purposes only.
This heavy-duty pop-up canopy features a Polyester canopy and a heavy-duty pop-up support frame. Refer to features and specifications for more information. Do not use this product with live electrical wires, near open flames or near heat sources including barbecues, fire pits, candles, and smoking areas.
Do not set up canopy tents when swirling and gusting winds are forecasted. Ensure canopy is stretched adequately and the frame is installed properly. Ensure that there is no water pooling between trusses. Re-adjust if water pooling is detected.
This product is covered by an initial quality guarantee and an extended 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase. For more information on warranty, conditions, and exclusions, see 7.2, 7.2.1, 7.2.2, 7.2.3, 7.2.4 in Terms & Conditions of Purchase. Warranty explicitly excludes weather related damages. For the initial quality guarantee the product must be examined within 48 hours of receipt and any defects and damages must be reported by responding to the original order confirmation email.