10x15 ft Straight Leg Heavy Duty Pop-Up Canopy Tent - Assorted Colours
The 10 x 15 ft. Pop-Up Canopy delivers 150 square feet of coverage. The expansive truss top design combines quality construction and showroom good looks in one ready-to-go unit. 10 x 15 ft. Pop-Up Canopy.
- Fully-assembled - sets up in less than fifteen minutes with two people
- Constructed of steel and high performance joint components
- Thermoset baked-on powder coating to resist chipping, peeling, rust, and corrosion
- Four-position adjustable frame
- Water-resistant polyester cover
- 50+ UPF sun protection blocks 98% of harmful UV rays
- Wide-based feet for easy anchoring
- Temporary anchors included
- Includes storage bag with wheels
- Assembly Required
- Limited 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Cover Colour: Assorted Colours (Red/Blue/Green/Black/Desert Bronze/ Checkered Flag/White/Purple/Terracotta)
- Frame Colour: White
- Overall Dimensions: 15' L x 10' W x 11' H
- Shipped Weight: 78 lbs
- Frame Material: Steel
- Rib Tubing Diameter: 1.1 inches
- Shape of Tube: Square
- Wall Height: 82.5 inches
- Valance Height: 83 inches
- Product Fabric: Polyester
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Building Shape: Peak
Ships from Ontario. Delivery Time 14-21 business days
We do not ship to: Newfoundland and Labrador, Yukon, Nunavut & Northwest Territories.
Important: This product requires a minimum of 2 persons to ensure proper assembly. It is imperative that you follow included assembly instructions. Canopy and frame must be properly secured using ground nails or stakes and additional pull ropes if necessary. Tent weights recommended for additional support. Unsecured tent photos are for display purposes only.
This heavy-duty pop-up canopy features a Polyester canopy and a heavy-duty pop-up support frame. Refer to features and specifications for more information. Do not use this product with live electrical wires, near open flames or near heat sources including barbecues, fire pits, candles, and smoking areas.
Do not set up canopy tents when swirling and gusting winds are forecasted. Ensure canopy is stretched adequately and the frame is installed properly. Ensure that there is no water pooling between trusses. Re-adjust if water pooling is detected.
This product is covered by an initial quality guarantee and an extended 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase. For more information on warranty, conditions, and exclusions, see 7.2, 7.2.1, 7.2.2, 7.2.3, 7.2.4 in Terms & Conditions of Purchase. Warranty explicitly excludes weather related damages. For the initial quality guarantee the product must be examined within 48 hours of receipt and any defects and damages must be reported by responding to the original order confirmation email.