12x12 ft. Outdoor Event Expedition Straight Leg Superior Pop-Up Canopy Tent - Assorted Colours
The 12 x 12 ft. straight leg Expedition canopy from Quik Shade provides up to 144 sq. ft. of shade. The perfect canopy for your next outdoor event, this unit offers three height positions and hardened thru-bolt assembly for a sturdy canopy unit. Patented overlapping eaves offer stability and the 150D polyester top with Aluminex gives you 99% UV protection. Set it up where you need shade at your next event, farmers market, sports event, and much more.
- Ideal for your next event, farmers market, sports event, and much more.
- Hardened thru-bolt assembly
- Easy to use, quick release push pins offer 3 height adjustments
- Rigid 11 x 22mm patented overlapping eave construction
- 150D polyester top with Aluminex gives you 99% UV protection
- 25mm legs and nylon feet for floor protection
- 2 steel ground stakes for easy anchoring
- Includes travel and storage bag
- Assembly Required
- Limited 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Cover Colour: Assorted Colours (Green/Midnight Blue)
- Frame Colour: Gray
- Overall Dimensions: 12' L x 12' W x 10.1' H
- Shipped Weight: 39.65 lbs
- Frame Material: Steel
- Rib Tubing Diameter: 0.98 inches
- Shape of Tube: Square
- Wall Height: 87 inches
- Valance Height: 78 inches
- Product Fabric: Polyester
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Building Shape: Peak
Ships from Ontario. Delivery Time 14-21 business days
We do not ship to: Newfoundland and Labrador, Yukon, Nunavut & Northwest Territories.
Important: This product requires a minimum of 2 persons to ensure proper assembly. It is imperative that you follow included assembly instructions. Canopy and frame must be properly secured using ground nails or stakes and additional pull ropes if necessary. Tent weights recommended for additional support. Unsecured tent photos are for display purposes only.
This heavy-duty pop-up canopy features a Polyester canopy and a heavy-duty pop-up support frame. Refer to features and specifications for more information. Do not use this product with live electrical wires, near open flames or near heat sources including barbecues, fire pits, candles, and smoking areas.
Do not set up canopy tents when swirling and gusting winds are forecasted. Ensure canopy is stretched adequately and the frame is installed properly. Ensure that there is no water pooling between trusses. Re-adjust if water pooling is detected.
This product is covered by an initial quality guarantee and an extended 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase. For more information on warranty, conditions, and exclusions, see 7.2, 7.2.1, 7.2.2, 7.2.3, 7.2.4 in Terms & Conditions of Purchase. Warranty explicitly excludes weather related damages. For the initial quality guarantee the product must be examined within 48 hours of receipt and any defects and damages must be reported by responding to the original order confirmation email.