10x20 ft. Steel Frame Portable Car Canopy Tent - White
- This outdoor car canopy features a heat-sealed polyethylene top.
- The six leg carport has 1-1/4-inch diameter legs that are powder coated to prevent rust.
- The carport offers all-purpose shade and storage and delivers the perfect seasonal shade solution for decks, patios or smaller coverage areas, including outdoor art shows, craft fairs, sporting events and flea markets.
- It provides 50+ UV protection for protecting your cars
- Comes with ropes and stakes to keep the tent in place
- Wide foot plates on every leg ensure easy access to secure anchor points
- Easy to assemble
- Material: Polyethylene cover+ White Powder Coated Steel Frame
- Color: White
- Overall Dimensions: 20’ x 10’ x 9’ (L x W x H)
Important: This 6 leg Tarpaulin canopy requires 6 persons to ensure proper assembly. It is imperative that you follow included assembly instructions. Canopy and frame must be properly secured using ground nails or stakes and additional pull ropes if necessary. Tent weights recommended for additional support. Unsecured tent photos are for display purposes only.
This canopy features a Polyethylene Tarpaulin canopy and a light duty support frame that requires assembly. Refer to features and specifications for more information. Do not use this product with live electrical wires, near open flames or near heat sources including barbecues, fire pits, candles, and smoking areas.
Do not set up this light duty canopy in inclement weather. Ensure canopy is stretched adequately and the frame is assembled properly. Ensure that there is no water pooling on the canopy.
This product is covered by an initial quality guarantee and a 90-day limited manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase. For more information on warranty, conditions, and exclusions, see 7.1, 7.1.1, 7.1.2, 7.1.3, 7.1.4 in Terms & Conditions of Purchase. Warranty explicitly excludes weather related damages. For the initial quality guarantee the product must be examined within 48 hours of receipt and any defects and damages must be reported by responding to the original order confirmation email.