10x10 ft Easy Folding Pop Up Wedding Party Pavilion Tent with 4 sidewalls - Blue
- Silver coated Oxford material, water-resistant and UV resistant
- Roof section with light grey undercoating for UV rays and heat reduction
- One piece instant frame sets up in seconds
- Constructed with the powder coated steel frame
- Excellent ventilation with 2 zippered doors and two windows
- Telescoping legs snap into place at 3 level adjustable heights
- Peak roof in stylish look
- Include one carrying bag for easy storage and transport
- 4 ropes and 8 stakes
- Color: Blue
- Material: Steel Frame Oxford
- Overall Dimensions: 10'L x 10'W
- Height: 8.4ft to peak, 6.4ft to side
- Window Size: 6.1'L x 2.8'W
- Folded Size: 46.7"L x 7.1"W x 7.1"H
- Net Weight: 35.2lbs
Important: This 4-leg pop-up canopy requires 4 persons to ensure proper assembly. It is imperative that you follow included assembly instructions. Canopy and frame must be properly secured using ground nails or stakes and additional pull ropes if necessary. Tent weights recommended for additional support. Unsecured tent photos are for display purposes only.
This light duty pop-up canopy features a Polyester canopy and a light duty pop-up support frame. Refer to features and specifications for more information. Do not use this product with live electrical wires, near open flames or near heat sources including barbecues, fire pits, candles, and smoking areas.
Do not set up this light duty canopy in inclement weather. Ensure canopy is stretched adequately and the frame is installed properly. Ensure that there is no water pooling on the canopy.
This product is covered by an initial quality guarantee and a 90-day limited manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase. For more information on warranty, conditions, and exclusions, see 7.1, 7.1.1, 7.1.2, 7.1.3, 7.1.4 in Terms & Conditions of Purchase. Warranty explicitly excludes weather related damages. For the initial quality guarantee the product must be examined within 48 hours of receipt and any defects and damages must be reported by responding to the original order confirmation email.