12x24 ft. Arrow Murryhill Storage Shed - Flute Grey
It features tall walls topped with a high-gable roof for ample headroom and to ensure tall items and vertical storage shelves are never a problem. If you're storing wide or bulky items like a car, boat, or lawn equipment, you'll appreciate the roll-up door. It provides plenty of room for tool benches, woodworking tools, automotive equipment, and more. The convenient side-entry door is to make it easy to walk in and out of the garage to build, tinker, and work on projects without having to open the roll-up door. The Murryhill Garage comes ready to assemble so you put it together and have it ready to use in no time. Each piece is pre-cut and pre-drilled so you just need some basic tools and a helping hand to get it assembled. For the sturdiest assembly, it is recommended that you secure the structure to a concrete pad. No matter how you choose to secure the garage, you can be sure that you're getting a solidly built building that is the perfect choice for any do-it-yourselfer.
- Made from strong galvanized steel to withstand the elements and resist corrosion
- Extra-tall walls and a high-gable roof provide additional headroom and storage space
- Sliding side door allows you to walk into the garage easily while an extra-wide roll-up door accommodates bigger items
- Pre-cut and pre-drilled parts make it easy for a D.I.Y.er to build the garage on a weekend or day off
- Flute Gray finish with deep Anthracite trim to effortlessly complement your home and yard.
- Assembly Required
- Limited 12 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Colour: Flute Grey
- Overall Dimensions: 24' L x 12' W x 8.5' H
- Shipped Weight: 772 lbs
- Frame Material: Steel
- Door Type: 1 Front Roll-Up Door, 1 Side Sliding Door
- Door Width (Bottom): 95 inches
- Door Height (Outside): 72 inches
- Door Opening Width (Top - Outside): 95 inches
- Foundation Length: 284.25 inches
- Building Shape: Peak
- Gable Height: 28 inches
- Wall Height: 73.75 inches
We do not ship to: Newfoundland and Labrador, Yukon, Nunavut & Northwest Territories.