20x20 ft Large Steel Carport Canopy Tent with Removable Walls - White
Limited Quantity. Final Sale
- UV resistant & Waterproof Tarpaulin canopy
- Heavy-duty rust resistant steel frame
- Walls can be attached using Velcro fasteners
- Removable sidewalls, zippered door, PVC windows
- Requires assembly
- Tarpaulin canopy
- Steel frame
- Removable sidewalls
- Zippered doors
- Pull ropes
- Ground nails
- Colour - White
- Overall Dimensions - 236.2"L x 236.2"W
- Side / Eaves Height - 6.7'
- Top Height - 10.6'
- Zippered Door Size: 196.9"W x 83.9"H
- Window Size: 56.7"W x 51.2"H
- Galvanized Elbow Size: φ1.7" x 0.05"T (1.2mm)
- Top Reinforcing Pipe and Ground Pipe Size: φ1.1" x 0.03"T (0.8mm)
- Accessories: 4 x Pull Ropes, 12 x Ground Nails
- Material - Steel Pipe; Polyethylene Tarpaulin Canopy
- Gross Weight: 200.2 lbs.
Ontario and Quebec: 3-5 business days; Elsewhere in Canada: 5-7 business days.
We do not ship to: Yukon, Nunavut & Northwest Territories.
All shipping times are approximates. Pick up available in GTA.
Important: This product requires a minimum of 4 persons to ensure proper assembly. It is imperative that you follow included assembly instructions. Canopy and frame must be properly secured using ground nails or stakes and additional pull ropes if necessary. Tent weights recommended for additional support. Unsecured tent photos are for display purposes only.
This carport canopy tent features a Tarpaulin carport canopy and a galvanized steel support frame. Tarpaulin carport canopies are temporary shelters that are not fire resistant. Do not use with live electrical wires or near open flames or near heat sources including barbecues, fire pits, candles or smoking areas.
Do not set up canopy tents when swirling and gusting winds are forecasted. Ensure canopy is stretched adequately and the frame is installed properly. Ensure that there is no water pooling between trusses. Do not use in winter. Canopy and frame not designed to withstand weight of pooling water or accumulating snow. Remove canopy and readjust if water pooling is detected. Do not leave tent unattended.
This final-sale item is not covered by our regular 30-day limited warranty. However, we guarantee that this item will be delivered damage and defect-free. Therefore, it is mandatory that the product is examined within 48 hours of receipt to look for possible defects or damages during transportation. Any defects or damages not reported within 48 hours of receipt are explicitly excluded from the aforesaid guarantee.
See Terms & Conditions for additional information