22x16 ft Octagonal Wedding Party Marquee Carport Canopy Tent with Removable Walls - White
Limited Quantity. Final Sale.
- Powder coated steel frame and durable polyethylene cloth
- Effective UV Protection, blocks 90% UV
- Water Resistant & Rust Resistant Canopy
- Walls attach with Velcro fasteners for easy attachment & removal
- 6 removable sidewalls with PVC large window panes
- 2 entrances make the tent look grand and airy
- Removal of sidewalls reveal a large spacious open canopy
- Straight leg design
- Ropes and stakes are included for added stability
- Fold able for convenient storage and transportation
- Assembly required
- Material: Metal frame; Polyethylene Canopy & Sides
- Colour: White
- Overall Size: 22.3' x 16.4' x 11.8'
- Side Wall: 8.2' x 6.6'
- Top Height: 11.8'H
Delivery time: Ontario and Quebec: 3-5 business days; Elsewhere in Canada: 5-7 business days.
We do not ship to: Yukon, Nunavut & Northwest Territories.
Important: This product requires a minimum of 4-6 persons to ensure proper assembly. It is imperative that you follow included assembly instructions. Canopy and frame must be properly secured using ground nails or stakes and additional pull ropes if necessary. Tent weights recommended for additional support. Unsecured tent photos are for display purposes only.
This carport canopy features a Polyester canopy and a steel support frame. Refer to features and specifications for more information. This carport canopy is not fire rated. Do not use this product with live electrical wires, near open flames or near heat sources including barbecues, fire pits, candles, and smoking areas.
Do not set up canopy tents when swirling and gusting winds are forecasted. Ensure canopy is stretched adequately and the frame is installed properly. Ensure that there is no water pooling between trusses. Re-adjust if water pooling is detected.
This product is covered by an initial quality guarantee and a 90-day limited manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase. For more information on warranty, conditions, and exclusions, see 7.1, 7.1.1, 7.1.2, 7.1.3, 7.1.4 in Terms & Conditions of Purchase. Warranty explicitly excludes weather related damages. For the initial quality guarantee the product must be examined within 48 hours of receipt and any defects and damages must be reported by responding to the original order confirmation email.