10' x 10' Pop Up Canopy Tent with Removable Mesh Sidewall Netting - BeigeSKU: 840-014BN
- Measures 9.7x9.7ft large size for holding for people, ideal for any outdoor activities
- Built with a metal frame
- Anti-UV polyester roof
- Comes with the zipped door for easy access
- Leg is in 3-level adjustable to meet your height need
- Walls attach with the hook & loop fasteners for easy assemble and removal
- Ground nails and pull ropes for added stability
- Lightweight and foldable design, included carrying bag for easy move and storage
- Assembly Required
- 90 Day Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Color: Beige
- Material: Metal, Oxford Fabric, Mesh Cloth
- Overall Dimension: 9.7' x 9.7'
- Peak Height: 8.7'
- Sidewall Height: 6.5'
Important: This 4-leg pop-up canopy requires 4 persons to ensure proper assembly. It is imperative that you follow included assembly instructions. Canopy and frame must be properly secured using ground nails or stakes and additional pull ropes if necessary. Tent weights recommended for additional support. Unsecured tent photos are for display purposes only.
This light duty pop-up canopy features a Polyester canopy and a light duty pop-up support frame. Refer to features and specifications for more information. Do not use this product with live electrical wires, near open flames or near heat sources including barbecues, fire pits, candles, and smoking areas.
Do not set up this light duty canopy in inclement weather. Ensure canopy is stretched adequately and the frame is installed properly. Ensure that there is no water pooling on the canopy.
This product is covered by an initial quality guarantee and a 90-day limited manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase. For more information on warranty, conditions, and exclusions, see 7.1, 7.1.1, 7.1.2, 7.1.3, 7.1.4 in Terms & Conditions of Purchase. Warranty explicitly excludes weather related damages. For the initial quality guarantee the product must be examined within 48 hours of receipt and any defects and damages must be reported by responding to the original order confirmation email.