10’ x 20’ Outdoor Pop Up Canopy Tent - White
- 10' x 20' easy up canopy
- Straight leg design, 2-tier vent roof, and removable side walls
- Canopy top made from polyethylene material provides UV sun protection
- Steel frame with adjustable legs and powder coated finish
- Convenient carrying bag included for easy transport and storage
- For easiest set-up it is best to have at least 2 - 4 people to assist with assembly
- Comes with ropes and stakes
- Easy assembly required
- 90 Day Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- 12 rope tie downs
- 18 ground stakes
- 2 sidewalls
- 2 end walls
- Pop up frame and canopy
- Carrying bag
- 1 x Foldable Gazebo
- 1 x Manual
- Color: White
- Type: Temporary Shade Tent
- Materials: Polyethylene Fabric, Powder Coated Steel
- Product Dimensions (Feet): 20’ L x 10’ W x 8.2’ H
- Eaves Height: 6.6’
- Folded Dimensions (Inches): 47" L x 12.25" W x 9.5" H
- Window Size (Feet): 73.5" L x 33.75" W
NOTE: This tent is meant for sun shade purposes only and should NEVER be left up in windy, rainy, or snowy conditions.
Important: This 6-leg pop-up canopy requires 6 persons to ensure proper assembly. It is imperative that you follow included assembly instructions. Canopy and frame must be properly secured using ground nails or stakes and additional pull ropes if necessary. Tent weights recommended for additional support. Unsecured tent photos are for display purposes only.
This light duty pop-up canopy features a Polyester canopy and a light duty pop-up support frame. Refer to features and specifications for more information. Do not use this product with live electrical wires, near open flames or near heat sources including barbecues, fire pits, candles, and smoking areas.
Do not set up this light duty canopy in inclement weather. Ensure canopy is stretched adequately and the frame is installed properly. Ensure that there is no water pooling on the canopy.
This product is covered by an initial quality guarantee and a 90-day limited manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase. For more information on warranty, conditions, and exclusions, see 7.1, 7.1.1, 7.1.2, 7.1.3, 7.1.4 in Terms & Conditions of Purchase. Warranty explicitly excludes weather related damages. For the initial quality guarantee the product must be examined within 48 hours of receipt and any defects and damages must be reported by responding to the original order confirmation email.