10x20 ft Pop Up Wedding Party Canopy Tent with 4 Removable Walls - Blue
- Ideal for outdoor events like flea market and more
- Powder coated steel frame construction in white finish
- Water resistant oxford cover with anti-UV coating blocks most harmful rays
- 4 Sidewalls with Velcro Fasteners for easy assembly and removal
- 2 Sidewalls with 3-panel church style windows for maximum viewing
- Telescoping legs snag into place with adjustable heights
- 6 Pull ropes and 12 Ground Stakes included
- Lightweight and portable with included carrying bag
- Quick assembly required
- Material: Steel & Oxford
- Net Weight: 52.8lbs
- Overall Dimensions: 19.7'L x 9.8'W x 8.4'H
- Folded Dimensions: 47.6"L x 12.2"W x 9.4"H
- Sidewall Height: 6.6'
- Window Size: 6.1'L x 2.8'W
Important: This 6-leg pop-up canopy requires 6 persons to ensure proper assembly. It is imperative that you follow included assembly instructions. Canopy and frame must be properly secured using ground nails or stakes and additional pull ropes if necessary. Tent weights recommended for additional support. Unsecured tent photos are for display purposes only.
This light duty pop-up canopy features a Polyester canopy and a light duty pop-up support frame. Refer to features and specifications for more information. Do not use this product with live electrical wires, near open flames or near heat sources including barbecues, fire pits, candles, and smoking areas.
Do not set up this light duty canopy in inclement weather. Ensure canopy is stretched adequately and the frame is installed properly. Ensure that there is no water pooling on the canopy.
This product is covered by an initial quality guarantee and a 90-day limited manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase. For more information on warranty, conditions, and exclusions, see 7.1, 7.1.1, 7.1.2, 7.1.3, 7.1.4 in Terms & Conditions of Purchase. Warranty explicitly excludes weather related damages. For the initial quality guarantee the product must be examined within 48 hours of receipt and any defects and damages must be reported by responding to the original order confirmation email.