10x10 ft. Backyard Event MaxAp Compact Canopy Tent
The MaxAP Canopy is the ideal seasonal shade solution for decks, patios or backyards. Sets up in minutes. Great for camping, picnic areas, backyard events, pool areas, commercial job sites, and much more. 10 x 10 ft. 4-leg canopy in white.
- Ideal for camping, picnic areas, backyard events, pool areas and commercial job sites
- Frame constructed of 1-3/8 in. diameter steel
- Premium powder coat finish protects frame from corrosion and rust
- Easy to install, fitted swedged pipes
- Ripstop, UV treated polyethylene fabric cover is heat welded, not sewn
- Patented Twist-Tite tensioning squares up the frame and tightens down cover
- Cover attaches with bungee fasteners
- Wide foot plates on every leg adds easy access to secure anchor points
- 50+ UPF Sun Protection blocking 98% of harmful UV rays
- Manufacturer recommends one anchor per leg
- Assembly Required
- Limited 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Cover Colour: White
- Frame Colour: White
- Overall Dimensions: 10'L x 10'W x 9.5'H
- Shipped Weight: 44 lbs
- Frame Material: Steel
- Product Fabric: Polyethylene
- Rib Tubing Diameter: 1.34 inches
- Shape of Tube: Round
- Valance Height: 70.51 inches
- Building Shape: Peak
- Wall Height: 77.66 inches
- Water Resistant: Yes
Ships from Ontario. Delivery Time 14-21 business days
We do not ship to: Newfoundland and Labrador, Yukon, Nunavut & Northwest Territories.
Important: This ultra-light duty 4 leg Tarpaulin canopy requires 4 persons to ensure proper assembly. It is imperative that you follow included assembly instructions. Canopy and frame must be properly secured using ground nails or stakes and additional pull ropes if necessary. Tent weights recommended for additional support. Unsecured tent photos are for display purposes only.
This ultra-light duty canopy features a Polyethylene Tarpaulin canopy and a light duty support frame that requires assembly. Refer to features and specifications for more information. Do not use this product with live electrical wires, near open flames or near heat sources including barbecues, fire pits, candles, and smoking areas.
Do not set up this light duty canopy in inclement weather. Ensure canopy is stretched adequately and the frame is assembled properly. Ensure that there is no water pooling on the canopy.
This product is covered by an initial quality guarantee and a 90-day limited manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase. For more information on warranty, conditions, and exclusions, see 7.1, 7.1.1, 7.1.2, 7.1.3, 7.1.4 in Terms & Conditions of Purchase. Warranty explicitly excludes weather related damages. For the initial quality guarantee the product must be examined within 48 hours of receipt and any defects and damages must be reported by responding to the original order confirmation email.