10x10 ft. Backyard Event MaxAp Compact Canopy Tent
The MaxAP Canopy is the ideal seasonal shade solution for decks, patios or backyards. Sets up in minutes. Great for camping, picnic areas, backyard events, pool areas, commercial job sites, and much more. 10 x 10 ft. 4-leg canopy in white.
- Ideal for camping, picnic areas, backyard events, pool areas and commercial job sites
- Frame constructed of heavy duty 1-3/8 in. diameter steel
- Premium powder coat finish protects frame from corrosion and rust
- Easy to install, fitted swedged pipes
- Ripstop, UV treated polyethylene fabric cover is heat welded, not sewn
- Patented Twist-Tite tensioning squares up the frame and tightens down cover
- Cover attaches with bungee fasteners
- Wide foot plates on every leg adds easy access to secure anchor points
- 50+ UPF Sun Protection blocking 98% of harmful UV rays
- Manufacturer recommends one anchor per leg
- Assembly Required
- Limited 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Cover Colour: White
- Frame Colour: White
- Overall Dimensions: 10'L x 10'W x 9.5'H
- Shipped Weight: 44 lbs
- Frame Material: Steel
- Product Fabric: Polyethylene
- Rib Tubing Diameter: 1.34 inches
- Shape of Tube: Round
- Valance Height: 70.51 inches
- Building Shape: Peak
- Wall Height: 77.66 inches
- Water Resistant: Yes
Standard Delivery Time: 7-14 business days
We do not ship to: Newfoundland and Labrador, Yukon, Nunavut & Northwest Territories.
Important: This product requires a minimum of 4 persons to ensure proper assembly. It is imperative that you follow included assembly instructions. Canopy and frame must be properly secured using ground nails or stakes and additional pull ropes if necessary. Tent weights recommended for additional support. Unsecured tent photos are for display purposes only.
Do not set up canopy tents when swirling and gusting winds are forecasted. Ensure canopy is stretched adequately and the frame is installed properly. Ensure that there is no water pooling between trusses. Do not use in winter. Canopy and frame not designed to withstand weight of pooling water or accumulating snow. Remove canopy and readjust if water pooling is detected. Do not leave tent unattended.