10x10 ft Straight Leg One Push Pop-Up Canopy Tent - Assorted Colours
The Quik Shade Expedition OnePush revolutionizes canopy assembly! This quick and easy one step process makes out of the box assembly simple thanks to its instant setup mechanism. The One Push canopy features quick release push pins offering you three height adjustments for your canopy. Rigid overlapping eave construction offers stability to the frame, and the 150D polyester top with Aluminex provides up to 99% UV protection. 10 x 10 ft. canopy, up to 100 sq. ft. of shade.
- Innovative "one push" instant one person set-up
- Easy to use, Quik release push pins offer 3 height adjustments
- Rigid 11 x 22mm patented overlapping eave construction
- 150D polyester top with Aluminex gives you 99% UV protection
- Hardened thru-bolt reinforced assembly
- 25mm legs and nylon feet for floor protection
- Micro glide Teflon bearings for easy glide
- 4-steel ground stakes for proper anchoring
- Comes with a convenient, heavy-duty travel and storage rolling bag
- Limited 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Assembly Required
- Cover Colour: Assorted Colours (Charcoal/White)
- Frame Colour: Gray
- Overall Dimensions: 10' L x 10' W x 9.3' H
- Shipped Weight: 38.55 lbs
- Frame Material: Steel
- Rib Tubing Diameter: 0.98 inches
- Shape of Tube: Square
- Valance Height: 73 inches
- Product Fabric: Polyester
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Building Shape: Peak
- Wall Height: 82 inches
Standard Delivery Time: 7-14 business days
We do not ship to: Newfoundland and Labrador, Yukon, Nunavut & Northwest Territories.
Important: This product requires a minimum of 1 person to ensure proper assembly. It is imperative that you follow included assembly instructions. Canopy and frame must be properly secured using ground nails or stakes and additional pull ropes if necessary. Tent weights recommended for additional support. Unsecured tent photos are for display purposes only.
Do not set up canopy tents when swirling and gusting winds are forecasted. Ensure canopy is stretched adequately and the frame is installed properly. Ensure that there is no water pooling between trusses. Do not use in winter. Canopy and frame not designed to withstand weight of pooling water or accumulating snow. Remove canopy and readjust if water pooling is detected. Do not leave tent unattended.