10x10 ft Straight Leg Pop-Up Canopy Tent - Assorted Colours
Quik Shade's Solo 100 Canopy is an attractive straight leg canopy that shades up to 8 people and provides up to 100 sq. ft. of shade. This top of the line, high quality pop-up canopy is portable and made from durable and top quality materials. With infinite height positions, you'll choose the canopy height that fits your needs. Easy one person assembly!
- Trapezoidal legs
- 3-piece telescoping legs offer infinite height options
- Intuitive cam lock levers for ease of use
- 150D polyester top with 300D ripstop for a fabric cover
- Nylon feet for floor protection
- Micro glide Teflon bearings
- 4 ground stakes for each leg for adequate anchoring
- Quick and easy one-person setup
- Features an easy to carry travel bag
- Center lift design provides high vaulted ceiling
- Limited 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Assembly Required
- Cover Colour: Assorted Colours (Black/Khaki/Midnight Blue/Olive/Turquoise/White)
- Frame Colour: Gray
- Overall Dimensions: 10' L x 10' W x 10' H
- Shipped Weight: 44.27 lbs
- Frame Material: Steel
- Rib Tubing Diameter: 1.4 inches
- Shape of Tube: Trapezoid
- Valance Height: 77.5 inches
- Product Fabric: Polyester
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Building Shape: Peak
Standard Delivery Time: 7-14 business days
We do not ship to: Newfoundland and Labrador, Yukon, Nunavut & Northwest Territories.
Important: This product requires a minimum of 2 persons to ensure proper assembly. It is imperative that you follow included assembly instructions. Canopy and frame must be properly secured using ground nails or stakes and additional pull ropes if necessary. Tent weights recommended for additional support. Unsecured tent photos are for display purposes only.
This heavy-duty pop-up canopy features a Polyester canopy and a heavy-duty pop-up support frame. Refer to features and specifications for more information. Do not use this product with live electrical wires, near open flames or near heat sources including barbecues, fire pits, candles, and smoking areas.
Do not set up canopy tents when swirling and gusting winds are forecasted. Ensure canopy is stretched adequately and the frame is installed properly. Ensure that there is no water pooling between trusses. Re-adjust if water pooling is detected.
This product is covered by an initial quality guarantee and an extended 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase. For more information on warranty, conditions, and exclusions, see 7.2, 7.2.1, 7.2.2, 7.2.3, 7.2.4 in Terms & Conditions of Purchase. Warranty explicitly excludes weather related damages. For the initial quality guarantee the product must be examined within 48 hours of receipt and any defects and damages must be reported by responding to the original order confirmation email.