10x10 ft Straight Leg Pop-Up Canopy Tent - Assorted Colours
Weekender 10 x 10 ft. canopy is an attractive straight leg canopy that offers up to 64 sq. feet of shade. Featuring 4 height positions, this canopy can shade between 4 to 6 people. This is a strong canopy that features hardened thru-bolt reinforced assembly, reinforcing the structural integrity of your shade. The Quik Release Pull Pins allow you to change between 4 height adjustments. The patented overlapping eave construction gives the unit stability and strength.
- Features 4 height positions
- Slant leg style
- Shades between 4 to 6 people, or 64 sq. feet.
- Hardened thru-bolt reinforced assembly
- Rigid 12 x 23mm patented overlapping eave construction
- 150D polyester top with Aluminex 99% UV protection
- 25mm legs and nylon feet for floor protection
- Micro glide Teflon bearings for easy up and down movement
- Comes with 4 ground stakes for easy anchoring
- Features a heavy duty roller bag for portability and easy storage
- Limited 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Assembly Required
- Cover Colour: Assorted Colours (Green/Twilight Blue/White)
- Frame Colour: Assorted Colours (Silver/White)
- Overall Dimensions: 10' L x 10' W x 10' H
- Shipped Weight: 40.09 lbs
- Frame Material: Steel
- Rib Tubing Diameter: 0.98 inches
- Shape of Tube: Square
- Valance Height: 77 inches
- Wall Height: 85 inches
- Product Fabric: Polyester
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Building Shape: Peak
Standard Delivery Time: 7-14 business days
We do not ship to: Newfoundland and Labrador, Yukon, Nunavut & Northwest Territories.
Important: This product requires a minimum of 4 persons to ensure proper assembly. It is imperative that you follow included assembly instructions. Canopy and frame must be properly secured using ground nails or stakes and additional pull ropes if necessary. Tent weights recommended for additional support. Unsecured tent photos are for display purposes only.
Do not set up canopy tents when swirling and gusting winds are forecasted. Ensure canopy is stretched adequately and the frame is installed properly. Ensure that there is no water pooling between trusses. Do not use in winter. Canopy and frame not designed to withstand weight of pooling water or accumulating snow. Remove canopy and readjust if water pooling is detected. Do not leave tent unattended.