10x10 ft Easy Folding Pop Up Wedding Party Pavilion Tent with 4 sidewalls - Coffee
- 10x10 ft pop-up tent that is easy to transport, assemble and fold down
- Open cathedral-style ceiling
- Water Repellent, UV Resistant silver coated Oxford material
- Roof section with light grey undercoating
- One piece instant frame sets up in seconds, simply expand to open
- Constructed with rust resistant powder coated steel frame for durability
- Excellent ventilation with 2 zippered doors
- Telescoping legs snap into place at adjustable heights
- Leg ends covered with molded plastic caps
- Includes carrying bag for easy storage and transportation
- 4 ropes and 8 stakes provided for added stability
- 30 Day Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Material: Steel frame, Oxford fabric
- Colour: Coffee
- Overall Size: 10'L x 10'W
- Height: 8.4ft to peak, 6.6ft to side
- Window Size: 6.1'L x 2.8'W
- Folded Size: 46.7"L x 7.1"W x 7.1"H
- Net Weight: 30.8lbs
Shipping time: 5-7 business days (All Provinces)
Important: This 4-leg pop-up canopy requires 4 persons to ensure proper assembly. It is imperative that you follow included assembly instructions. Canopy and frame must be properly secured using ground nails or stakes and additional pull ropes if necessary. Tent weights recommended for additional support. Unsecured tent photos are for display purposes only.
This light duty pop-up canopy features a Polyester canopy and a light duty pop-up support frame. Refer to features and specifications for more information. Do not use this product with live electrical wires, near open flames or near heat sources including barbecues, fire pits, candles, and smoking areas.
Do not set up this light duty canopy in inclement weather. Ensure canopy is stretched adequately and the frame is installed properly. Ensure that there is no water pooling on the canopy.
This product is covered by an initial quality guarantee and a 90-day limited manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase. For more information on warranty, conditions, and exclusions, see 7.1, 7.1.1, 7.1.2, 7.1.3, 7.1.4 in Terms & Conditions of Purchase. Warranty explicitly excludes weather related damages. For the initial quality guarantee the product must be examined within 48 hours of receipt and any defects and damages must be reported by responding to the original order confirmation email.