10x15 ft. Special Event Quik Shade Commercial Grade Straight Leg Pop-Up Canopy Tent - White
The Quik Shade Commercial 10 x 15 straight leg pop-up features an easy open top combined with sturdy construction and stylish design. Ideal for use as vendor or special event canopy.
- The Quikshade Commercial Pop Up Tent Canopy comes with a 300D heavyweight cover for long lasting protection from the sun.
- This pop up canopy tent comes with a 30 mm steel frame land legs for your outdoor enjoyment.
- Nylon feet for floor protection. Steel Ground temporary stakes included.
- The heavy duty legs have easy push-pull leg extending for easy raising and lowering of the popup tent.
- The canopy cover has been treated with Aluminex™ Protective Coating which blocks 99% of the suns harmful UVA/UVB rays.
- A rolling storage bag is included to make easy transportation from one place to place.
- Assembly Required
- Limited 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Cover Colour: White
- Frame Colour: White
- Overall Dimensions: 15'L x 10'W x 13'H
- Shipped Weight: 65 lbs
- Frame Material: Steel
- Product Fabric: Polyester
- Shape of Tube: Square
- Wall Height: 95 inches
- Valance Height: 12 inches
- Building Shape: Peak
- Water Resistant: Yes
Standard Delivery Time: 7-14 business days
We do not ship to: Newfoundland and Labrador, Yukon, Nunavut & Northwest Territories.
Important: This product requires a minimum of 4 persons to ensure proper assembly. It is imperative that you follow included assembly instructions. Canopy and frame must be properly secured using ground nails or stakes and additional pull ropes if necessary. Tent weights recommended for additional support. Unsecured tent photos are for display purposes only.
Do not set up canopy tents when swirling and gusting winds are forecasted. Ensure canopy is stretched adequately and the frame is installed properly. Ensure that there is no water pooling between trusses. Do not use in winter. Canopy and frame not designed to withstand weight of pooling water or accumulating snow. Remove canopy and readjust if water pooling is detected. Do not leave tent unattended.