10x15 ft. Special Event Quik Shade Commercial Straight Leg Pop-Up Canopy Tent - WhiteSKU: 167576DS
The Quik Shade Commercial 10 x 15 straight leg pop-up features an easy open top combined with sturdy construction and stylish design. Ideal for use as vendor or special event canopy.
- The Quikshade Commercial Pop Up Tent Canopy comes with a 300D heavyweight cover for long lasting protection from the sun.
- This pop up canopy tent comes with a 30 mm steel frame land legs for your outdoor enjoyment.
- Nylon feet for floor protection. Steel Ground temporary stakes included.
- The heavy duty legs have easy push-pull leg extending for easy raising and lowering of the popup tent.
- The canopy cover has been treated with Aluminex™ Protective Coating which blocks 99% of the suns harmful UVA/UVB rays.
- A rolling storage bag is included to make easy transportation from one place to place.
- Assembly Required
- Limited 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Cover Colour: White
- Frame Colour: White
- Overall Dimensions: 15'L x 10'W x 13'H
- Shipped Weight: 65 lbs
- Frame Material: Steel
- Product Fabric: Polyester
- Shape of Tube: Square
- Wall Height: 95 inches
- Valance Height: 12 inches
- Building Shape: Peak
- Water Resistant: Yes
We do not ship to: Newfoundland and Labrador, Yukon, Nunavut & Northwest Territories.
Important: This product requires a minimum of 2 persons to ensure proper assembly. It is imperative that you follow included assembly instructions. Canopy and frame must be properly secured using ground nails or stakes and additional pull ropes if necessary. Tent weights recommended for additional support. Unsecured tent photos are for display purposes only.
This heavy-duty pop-up canopy features a Polyester canopy and a heavy-duty pop-up support frame. Refer to features and specifications for more information. Do not use this product with live electrical wires, near open flames or near heat sources including barbecues, fire pits, candles, and smoking areas.
Do not set up canopy tents when swirling and gusting winds are forecasted. Ensure canopy is stretched adequately and the frame is installed properly. Ensure that there is no water pooling between trusses. Re-adjust if water pooling is detected.
This product is covered by an initial quality guarantee and an extended 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase. For more information on warranty, conditions, and exclusions, see 7.2, 7.2.1, 7.2.2, 7.2.3, 7.2.4 in Terms & Conditions of Purchase. Warranty explicitly excludes weather related damages. For the initial quality guarantee the product must be examined within 48 hours of receipt and any defects and damages must be reported by responding to the original order confirmation email.