10x20 ft. Outdoor Party Wedding Canopy Gazebo Pavilion Event TentSKU: 30619784
- The tent is equipped with 6 Wind Ropes and 12 Tent Pegs thus securing the tent on the ground.
- This folding tent is covered with PE fabric. The corners of the canopy are reinforced
- The PE material is easy to clean and maintain so you just need to wipe it gently with a damp cloth
- The party tent is perfect for picnic etc.
- This portable canopy can be easily assembled with the detailed instructions and complete accessories.
- For your safety, do not use the tent outdoor during heavy rain, snow or strong wind.
- 10' x 20' Wedding Tent x 1
- Instruction x 1
- Color: White
- Cover Material: PE
- Frame Material: White Powder Coated Steel (PE Connectors)
- Net Weight: 20 lbs
- Product Size: 10' x 20' x 8.5' (L x W x H)
Important: This ultra-light duty 6 leg Tarpaulin canopy requires 6 persons to ensure proper assembly. It is imperative that you follow included assembly instructions. Canopy and frame must be properly secured using ground nails or stakes and additional pull ropes if necessary. Tent weights recommended for additional support. Unsecured tent photos are for display purposes only.
This ultra-light duty canopy features a Polyethylene Tarpaulin canopy and a light duty support frame that requires assembly. Refer to features and specifications for more information. Do not use this product with live electrical wires, near open flames or near heat sources including barbecues, fire pits, candles, and smoking areas.
Do not set up this light duty canopy in inclement weather. Ensure canopy is stretched adequately and the frame is assembled properly. Ensure that there is no water pooling on the canopy.
This product is covered by an initial quality guarantee and a 90-day limited manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase. For more information on warranty, conditions, and exclusions, see 7.1, 7.1.1, 7.1.2, 7.1.3, 7.1.4 in Terms & Conditions of Purchase. Warranty explicitly excludes weather related damages. For the initial quality guarantee the product must be examined within 48 hours of receipt and any defects and damages must be reported by responding to the original order confirmation email.