10x20 ft Pop Up Wedding Party 'Pavilion' Canopy Tent with 6 Sidewalls - Blue
- 10'x20' pop up tent with 6 removable walls
- 4x 10 foot removable sidewalls with velcro fasteners
- 2x Sidewall panels with zippered design for easy walk-in and walk-out
- Water resistant exterior
- High quality Oxford fabric canopy
- Open, cathedral-style ceiling
- Rust resistant powder-coated steel frame construction
- Telescoping legs snap into place at adjustable heights
- Pull ropes and ground stakes included for extra stability
- Portable, easy to transport and includes a carry bag
- Some assembly required
- Colour: Blue
- Material:Steel & High Density Oxford
- Overall Dimensions:20'L x 10'W
- Height:8.4' (to peak), 6.6' (to top of wall)
- Carton Dimensions:49.2"'L x 14.2"W x 8.7"H
- Gross Weight:57 lbs.
Ontario and Quebec: 5-7 business days; Elsewhere in Canada: 7-9 business days
We do not ship to: Yukon, Nunavut & Northwest Territories
All shipping times are approximates. Some items are available for pick up in GTA.
Important: This product requires 6 persons to securely unfold, prop, assemble and disassemble the pop up frame. It is imperative that you follow included assembly instructions. Canopy and frame must be properly secured using ground nails or stakes and additional pull ropes if necessary. Tent weights recommended for additional support. Unsecured tent photos are for display purposes only.
This canopy tent features a Oxford polyester canopy, removable sidewalls and a light weight, light duty, powder-coated folding steel support frame with plastic connectors. This canopy has low wind tolerance. It is suitable to be used as a temporary supplemental shelter. See 'heavy duty' tents for applications that require extended exposure to wind and rain.
Do not use with live electrical wires or near open flames including barbecues, fire pits, candles or smoking areas.
Do not set up canopy tents when swirling and gusting winds are forecasted. Ensure canopy is stretched adequately and the frame is installed properly. Ensure that there is no water pooling between trusses. Do not use in winter. Canopy and frame not designed to withstand weight of pooling water or accumulating snow. Remove canopy and readjust if water pooling is detected. Do not leave tent unattended.
This final-sale item is not covered by our regular 30-day limited warranty. However, we guarantee that this item will be delivered damage and defect-free. Therefore, it is mandatory that the product is examined within 48 hours of receipt to look for possible defects or damages during transportation. Any defects or damages not reported within 48 hours of receipt are explicitly excluded from the aforesaid guarantee.
See Terms & Conditions for additional information