10x30 ft Light Duty Pavilion Canopy Tent with 8 Removable Walls - White
- Lightweight in white powder finish steel frame
- Anti-UV and water resistant polyester canopy blocks most harmful rays and light rains
- 8 Sidewalls with Velcro Fasteners
- 2 walls with zipped design for convenient entry and exit
- 6 walls with large pane windows for excellent viewing and lighting
- 8 Pull Ropes and 16 Ground Stakes included
- Perfect for beach, patio, backyard
- Assembly required
- Ground Stakes
- 1 Fitted Canopy Cover
- 8 Walls
- Pull Ropes and Ground Stakes
- Colour: White
- Material: Steel Frame, Polyester Cloth
- Net Weight: 62.3lbs
- Overall Dimensions: 29.5' x 9.8'
- Top Height: 8.4'
- Eaves Height: 6.6'
Important: This ultra-light duty 8 leg Tarpaulin canopy requires 8 persons to ensure proper assembly. It is imperative that you follow included assembly instructions. Canopy and frame must be properly secured using ground nails or stakes and additional pull ropes if necessary. Tent weights recommended for additional support. Unsecured tent photos are for display purposes only.
This ultra-light duty canopy features a Polyethylene Tarpaulin canopy and a light duty support frame that requires assembly. Refer to features and specifications for more information. Do not use this product with live electrical wires, near open flames or near heat sources including barbecues, fire pits, candles, and smoking areas.
Do not set up this light duty canopy in inclement weather. Ensure canopy is stretched adequately and the frame is assembled properly. Ensure that there is no water pooling on the canopy.
This product is covered by an initial quality guarantee and a 90-day limited manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase. For more information on warranty, conditions, and exclusions, see 7.1, 7.1.1, 7.1.2, 7.1.3, 7.1.4 in Terms & Conditions of Purchase. Warranty explicitly excludes weather related damages. For the initial quality guarantee the product must be examined within 48 hours of receipt and any defects and damages must be reported by responding to the original order confirmation email.