10x30 ft Light Duty Pavilion Canopy Tent with 8 Removable Walls - Blue
Clearance item. Final Sale.
- 10x30 ft gazebo tent with 8 removable walls with Velcro fasteners
- 6 x 10' sidewalls have clear window panes for great backdrop views and lighting
- 2 x Sidewall panels with zippered design for easy walk-in and walk-out
- Powder coated steel rods and plastic connectors
- Water repellent Polyethylene Canopy.
- Blocks 90% of UV rays and reduces heat within the tent
- Walls can be attached via Velcro fasteners
- Walls can be removed if desired
- 8 Pull ropes and 16 ground stakes add extra stability
- Requires assembly
- Ground stakes
- 1 fitted canopy cover
- 8 walls
- Pull ropes and ground stakes
- Colour: Blue
- Material: Steel Frame, Polyethelene
- Net Weight: 67.1lbs
- Overall Size: 29.5'x9.8'
- Top Height: 8.4'
- Eaves Height: 6.6'
Delivery time: Ontario and Quebec: 3-5 business days; Elsewhere in Canada: 5-7 business days
We do not ship to: Yukon, Nunavut & Northwest Territories
Important: This product requires 4 persons to ensure proper assembly. It is imperative that you follow included assembly instructions. Canopy and frame must be properly secured using ground nails or stakes and additional pull ropes if necessary. Tent weights recommended for additional support. Unsecured tent photos are for display purposes only.
This canopy tent features a light duty woven Tarpaulin canopy, removable sidewalls and a powder-coated steel support frame with plastic connectors. This canopy has low wind tolerance. It is suitable to be used as a temporary supplemental shelter. See 'heavy duty' tents for applications that require extended exposure to wind and rain.
Do not use with live electrical wires or near open flames including barbecues, fire pits, candles or smoking areas.
Do not set up canopy tents when swirling and gusting winds are forecasted. Ensure canopy is stretched adequately and the frame is installed properly. Ensure that there is no water pooling between trusses. Do not use in winter. Canopy and frame not designed to withstand weight of pooling water or accumulating snow. Remove canopy and readjust if water pooling is detected. Do not leave tent unattended.
This final-sale item is not covered by our regular 30-day limited warranty. However, we guarantee that this item will be delivered damage and defect-free. Therefore, it is mandatory that the product is examined within 48 hours of receipt to look for possible defects or damages during transportation. Any defects or damages not reported within 48 hours of receipt are explicitly excluded from the aforesaid guarantee.
See Terms & Conditions for additional information