12x12 ft Pop Up Party Canopy Gazebo Tent with Roller Bag
- Air vents on the top ensure good ventilation and heat dissipation
- Center lock makes it easy to open and contract the folding canopy
- 3 Level adjustable legs to adjust the height easily
- Ideal for outdoor using
- Equipped with a roller bag for carrying easily
- The mesh side walls for good ventilation
- Ground stakes and wind ropes are included for more stability
- Assembly required
- Color: Khaki, Brown & Black
- Material: Steel Oxford Mesh Fabric
- Overall Dimension: 11.9'L x 11.9'W x 9.6'H
- Eaves Height: 6.5'
- Size of Each Netting: 9.8'L x 9.8'W
Ontario and Quebec: 3-5 business days; Elsewhere in Canada: 5-7 business days
We do not ship to: Yukon, Nunavut & Northwest Territories
Important: This 4-leg pop-up canopy requires 4 persons to ensure proper assembly. It is imperative that you follow included assembly instructions. Canopy and frame must be properly secured using ground nails or stakes and additional pull ropes if necessary. Tent weights recommended for additional support. Unsecured tent photos are for display purposes only.
This light duty pop-up canopy features a Polyester canopy and a light duty pop-up support frame. Refer to features and specifications for more information. Do not use this product with live electrical wires, near open flames or near heat sources including barbecues, fire pits, candles, and smoking areas.
Do not set up this light duty canopy in inclement weather. Ensure canopy is stretched adequately and the frame is installed properly. Ensure that there is no water pooling on the canopy.
This product is covered by an initial quality guarantee and a 90-day limited manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase. For more information on warranty, conditions, and exclusions, see 7.1, 7.1.1, 7.1.2, 7.1.3, 7.1.4 in Terms & Conditions of Purchase. Warranty explicitly excludes weather related damages. For the initial quality guarantee the product must be examined within 48 hours of receipt and any defects and damages must be reported by responding to the original order confirmation email.