12x12 ft. Weekender Elite Slant Leg Superior Pop-Up Canopy Tent - Assorted Colours
Weekender 12 x 12 ft. canopy is an attractive slant leg canopy that offers up to 81 sq. feet of shade. Featuring 4 height positions, this canopy can shade between 6 to 8 people. This is a strong canopy that features hardened thru-bolt reinforced assembly, reinforcing the structural integrity of your shade. The Quik Release Pull Pins allow you to change between 4 height adjustments. The patented overlapping eave construction gives the unit stability and strength.
- Features 4 height positions
- Slant leg style
- Shades between 6 to 8 people, or 81 sq. feet.
- Hardened thru-bolt reinforced assembly
- Rigid 12 x 23mm patented overlapping eave construction
- 150D polyester top with Aluminex 99% UV protection
- 25mm legs and nylon feet for floor protection
- Micro glide Teflon bearings for easy up and down movement
- Comes with 4 ground stakes for easy anchoring
- Features a heavy duty roller bag for portability and easy storage
- Assembly Required
- Limited 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Cover Colour: Assorted Colours (Green/Twilight Blue/White)
- Frame Colour: (Silver/White)
- Overall Dimensions: 12' L x 12' W x 10' H
- Shipped Weight: 36.34 lbs
- Frame Material: Steel
- Product Fabric: Polyester
- Rib Tubing Diameter: 0.98 inches
- Shape of Tube: Square
- Valance Height: 86 inches
- Building Shape: Peak
- Wall Height: 96 inches
- Water Resistant: Yes
Ships from Ontario. Delivery Time 14-21 business days
We do not ship to: Newfoundland and Labrador, Yukon, Nunavut & Northwest Territories.
Important: This product requires a minimum of 2 persons to ensure proper assembly. It is imperative that you follow included assembly instructions. Canopy and frame must be properly secured using ground nails or stakes and additional pull ropes if necessary. Tent weights recommended for additional support. Unsecured tent photos are for display purposes only.
This heavy-duty pop-up canopy features a Polyester canopy and a heavy-duty pop-up support frame. Refer to features and specifications for more information. Do not use this product with live electrical wires, near open flames or near heat sources including barbecues, fire pits, candles, and smoking areas.
Do not set up canopy tents when swirling and gusting winds are forecasted. Ensure canopy is stretched adequately and the frame is installed properly. Ensure that there is no water pooling between trusses. Re-adjust if water pooling is detected.
This product is covered by an initial quality guarantee and an extended 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase. For more information on warranty, conditions, and exclusions, see 7.2, 7.2.1, 7.2.2, 7.2.3, 7.2.4 in Terms & Conditions of Purchase. Warranty explicitly excludes weather related damages. For the initial quality guarantee the product must be examined within 48 hours of receipt and any defects and damages must be reported by responding to the original order confirmation email.