10x20 ft Pop Up Canopy Tent - BlackSKU: 84C-280
- 20' x 10' party tent with 4 removable walls, ideal for outdoor event use
- Steel frame
- Oxford canopy is coated with silver coating
- Three-level adjustable legs to change the height easily
- 4 transparent windows and a zippered roll-up door
- Comes with 4 leg weight bags which sand must be added into
- Equipped with a roller bag for easy moving and carrying
- 4 guy ropes and 10 ground nails
- Assembly required
- 90 Day Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- 1 x Foldable Gazebo
- 4 x Sidewall
- 4 x Sand Bag
- 10 x Ground Nail
- 4 x Guy Rope
- 1 x Roller Bag
- 1 x Manual
- Colour: Black, White
- Material: Oxford Fabric, Steel
- Overall Dimensions: 236.25" L x 118" W x 126" H
- Beam Height: 78.75"
- Folded Size: 15.75" L x 9" W x 61" H
- Window Size: 78" W x 37.75" H
- Sidewall Size: 117.25" W x 86.5" H
Important: This product requires a minimum of 4 persons to ensure proper assembly. It is imperative that you follow included assembly instructions. Canopy and frame must be properly secured using ground nails or stakes and additional pull ropes if necessary. Tent weights recommended for additional support. Unsecured tent photos are for display purposes only.
This large steel carport canopy features a Tarpaulin canopy and a steel support frame. Refer to features and specifications for more information. This carport canopy is not fire rated. Do not use this product with live electrical wires, near open flames or near heat sources including barbecues, fire pits, candles, and smoking areas.
Do not set up canopy tents when swirling and gusting winds are forecasted. Ensure canopy is stretched adequately and the frame is installed properly. Ensure that there is no water pooling between trusses. Re-adjust if water pooling is detected.
This product is covered by an initial quality guarantee and a 90-day limited manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase. For more information on warranty, conditions, and exclusions, see 7.1, 7.1.1, 7.1.2, 7.1.3, 7.1.4 in Terms & Conditions of Purchase. Warranty explicitly excludes weather related damages. For the initial quality guarantee the product must be examined within 48 hours of receipt and any defects and damages must be reported by responding to the original order confirmation email.