20x20 ft Large Steel Carport Canopy Tent with Removable Walls - White
- Constructed with heavy-duty and rust resistant steel frame
- High density water-resistant and UV resistant PE cloth for elements protection
- Removable sidewalls, zippered door and PVC windows for excellent ventilation
- Reinforced steel pipes and ground pipes
- Equipped stakes and ropes are recommended to use with the tent
- Ideal for any occasion like camping etc
- Simple set-up process is required
- Tarpaulin canopy
- Steel frame
- Removable sidewalls
- Zippered doors
- Pull ropes
- Ground nails
- Colour - White
- Material - Steel Pipe, Polyethylene Tarpaulin Canopy
- Overall Dimensions - 236.2"L x 236.2"W
- Eaves Height: 78.7"H
- Top Height: 126"H
- Zippered Door Size: 192.25"W x 77.5"H
- Window Size: 56.7"W x 51.2"H
- Galvanized Elbow Size: φ1.7" x 0.05"T (1.2mm)
- Top Reinforcing Pipe and Ground Pipe Size: φ1.1" x 0.03"T (0.8mm)
- Accessories: 4 x Pull Ropes, 12 x Ground Nails
- Gross Weight: 200.2 lbs.
Shipping time: 5-7 business days (All Provinces)
Important: This product requires a minimum of 4 persons to ensure proper assembly. It is imperative that you follow included assembly instructions. Canopy and frame must be properly secured using ground nails or stakes and additional pull ropes if necessary. Tent weights recommended for additional support. Unsecured tent photos are for display purposes only.
This large steel carport canopy features a Tarpaulin canopy and a steel support frame. Refer to features and specifications for more information. This carport canopy is not fire rated. Do not use this product with live electrical wires, near open flames or near heat sources including barbecues, fire pits, candles, and smoking areas.
Do not set up canopy tents when swirling and gusting winds are forecasted. Ensure canopy is stretched adequately and the frame is installed properly. Ensure that there is no water pooling between trusses. Re-adjust if water pooling is detected.
This product is covered by an initial quality guarantee and a 90-day limited manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase. For more information on warranty, conditions, and exclusions, see 7.1, 7.1.1, 7.1.2, 7.1.3, 7.1.4 in Terms & Conditions of Purchase. Warranty explicitly excludes weather related damages. For the initial quality guarantee the product must be examined within 48 hours of receipt and any defects and damages must be reported by responding to the original order confirmation email.