30x20 ft Decagonal Wedding Party Marquee Carport Canopy Tent with Removable Walls - White
- Powder coated steel frame and reinforced polyethylene canopy
- Effective UV Protection, blocks 90% UV
- Water Resistant & Rust Resistant Canopy
- Walls attach with Velcro fasteners for easy attachment & removal
- 2 removable sidewalls with a total of 8 large clear window panes
- 2 entrances panels makes the canopy grand and airy
- Removal of sidewalls reveal a large spacious open canopy
- Straight leg design
- Ropes and stakes are included for added stability
- Fold able for convenient storage and transportation
- Assembly required
- 30 Day Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Material: Powder coated steel frame; Polyethylene Canopy & Sides
- Colour: White
- Overall Size: 29.2' x 21.3' x 12.5'
- Side Height: 6.6'
- Top Height: 12.5'H
Shipping time: 5-7 business days (All Provinces)
Important: This product requires a minimum of 4 persons to ensure proper assembly. It is imperative that you follow included assembly instructions. Canopy and frame must be properly secured using ground nails or stakes and additional pull ropes if necessary. Tent weights recommended for additional support. Unsecured tent photos are for display purposes only.
This large steel carport canopy features a Tarpaulin canopy and a steel support frame. Refer to features and specifications for more information. This carport canopy is not fire rated. Do not use this product with live electrical wires, near open flames or near heat sources including barbecues, fire pits, candles, and smoking areas.
Do not set up canopy tents when swirling and gusting winds are forecasted. Ensure canopy is stretched adequately and the frame is installed properly. Ensure that there is no water pooling between trusses. Re-adjust if water pooling is detected.
This product is covered by an initial quality guarantee and a 90-day limited manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase. For more information on warranty, conditions, and exclusions, see 7.1, 7.1.1, 7.1.2, 7.1.3, 7.1.4 in Terms & Conditions of Purchase. Warranty explicitly excludes weather related damages. For the initial quality guarantee the product must be examined within 48 hours of receipt and any defects and damages must be reported by responding to the original order confirmation email.