10x10 ft. Shade Tech Straight Leg Standard Pop-Up Canopy Tent - Assorted Colours
Looking for affordable, on-the-go shade protection? This Shade Tech pop-up canopy is a great solution. Assembly is comfortable thanks to push-button sliders with padded levers. The hardened rivet assembly and rigid overlapping eaves give this canopy stability and sturdiness. Features Aluminex for up to 99% protection against harmful UV rays. Get great on-the go shade at an incredible price.
- Rigid 11 x 22mm overlapping eave construction
- Features push-button sliders with padded levers for a more comfortable assembly process
- 25mm legs and steel feet for more balance
- Micro-Glide PTFE (Teflon) bearings for smoother assembly
- 190T Polyester top is water resistant and keeps you cool
- Features our Aluminex 99% UV protection
- Comes equipped with a heavy-duty roller bag for easy storage and simplified transport
- Assembly Required
- Limited 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Cover Colour: Assorted Colours (Grey/Blue/Red)
- Frame Colour: Black
- Overall Dimensions: 10' L x 10' W x 9.1' H
- Shipped Weight: 31 lbs
- Frame Material: Steel
- Rib Tubing Diameter: 0.98 inches
- Shape of Tube: Square
- Valance Height: 9 inches
- Wall Height: 86.5 inches
- Product Fabric: Polyester
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Building Shape: Peak
Ships from Ontario. Delivery Time 14-21 business days
We do not ship to: Newfoundland and Labrador, Yukon, Nunavut & Northwest Territories.
Important: This product requires a minimum of 2 persons to ensure proper assembly. It is imperative that you follow included assembly instructions. Canopy and frame must be properly secured using ground nails or stakes and additional pull ropes if necessary. Tent weights recommended for additional support. Unsecured tent photos are for display purposes only.
This heavy-duty pop-up canopy features a Polyester canopy and a heavy-duty pop-up support frame. Refer to features and specifications for more information. Do not use this product with live electrical wires, near open flames or near heat sources including barbecues, fire pits, candles, and smoking areas.
Do not set up canopy tents when swirling and gusting winds are forecasted. Ensure canopy is stretched adequately and the frame is installed properly. Ensure that there is no water pooling between trusses. Re-adjust if water pooling is detected.
This product is covered by an initial quality guarantee and an extended 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase. For more information on warranty, conditions, and exclusions, see 7.2, 7.2.1, 7.2.2, 7.2.3, 7.2.4 in Terms & Conditions of Purchase. Warranty explicitly excludes weather related damages. For the initial quality guarantee the product must be examined within 48 hours of receipt and any defects and damages must be reported by responding to the original order confirmation email.