40x20 ft Large Steel Wedding Party Carport Canopy Tent
- UV resistant & Waterproof Tarpaulin canopy
- Removable sidewalls, zippered door, PVC windows
- Rust resistant steel frame
- Walls can be attached with Velcro fasteners
- Requires assembly
- 90 Day Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Fitted canopy cover
- Removable sidewalls and removable access panels
- Steel frame
- Ground Nails
- Colour - White
- Overall Dimensions - (39.3' x 19.7') 472.4"L x 236.2"W
- Eaves Height: 78.7"H
- Top Height: 126"H
- Zippered Door Size: 196.9"W x 83.9"H
- Window Size: 56.7"W x 51.2"H
- Galvanized Elbow Size: φ1.7" x 0.05"T (1.2mm)
- Top Reinforcing Pipe and Ground Pipe Size: φ1.1" x 0.03"T (0.8mm)
- Side Height - 78.7"
- Top Height - 10.5'
- Material - Steel; 160gsm and 180gsm Polyethylene Tarpaulin Canopy
- Gross Weight: 382.8 lbs.
Shipping time: 5-7 business days (All Provinces)
Important: This product requires a minimum of 4 persons to ensure proper assembly. It is imperative that you follow included assembly instructions. Canopy and frame must be properly secured using ground nails or stakes and additional pull ropes if necessary. Tent weights recommended for additional support. Unsecured tent photos are for display purposes only.
This large steel carport canopy features a Tarpaulin canopy and a steel support frame. Refer to features and specifications for more information. This carport canopy is not fire rated. Do not use this product with live electrical wires, near open flames or near heat sources including barbecues, fire pits, candles, and smoking areas.
Do not set up canopy tents when swirling and gusting winds are forecasted. Ensure canopy is stretched adequately and the frame is installed properly. Ensure that there is no water pooling between trusses. Re-adjust if water pooling is detected.
This product is covered by an initial quality guarantee and a 90-day limited manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase. For more information on warranty, conditions, and exclusions, see 7.1, 7.1.1, 7.1.2, 7.1.3, 7.1.4 in Terms & Conditions of Purchase. Warranty explicitly excludes weather related damages. For the initial quality guarantee the product must be examined within 48 hours of receipt and any defects and damages must be reported by responding to the original order confirmation email.