10' x 10' Pop Up Canopy Tent - Blue
- 210D Oxford roof with silver coating
- Powder-coated steel frame
- Height adjustable in 3 levels
- Guy ropes and ground pegs to secure gazebo to ground
- Ideal for BBQs, summer parties, receptions and so much more
- Includes a carrying bag and is easy to store when not in use
- Assembly Required
- 90 Day Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- 1 x Foldable Gazebo
- 8 x Ground Stake
- 4 x Rope
- 1 x Carry Bag
- 4 x Sandbag
- 1 x Manual
- Colour: Blue
- Material: Steel, Oxford Cloth
- Overall Size: 9.8'L x 9.8'W x 8.5'H
- Beam Height: 6.6'
- Folded Dimensions: 46"L x 7"W x 7"H
- Column Distance: 114.25"L x 114.25"W
- NOTE: Only designed for shading, it is not recommended to use it in bad weather, please take it back
Important: This 4-leg pop-up canopy requires 4 persons to ensure proper assembly. It is imperative that you follow included assembly instructions. Canopy and frame must be properly secured using ground nails or stakes and additional pull ropes if necessary. Tent weights recommended for additional support. Unsecured tent photos are for display purposes only.
This light duty pop-up canopy features a Polyester canopy and a light duty pop-up support frame. Refer to features and specifications for more information. Do not use this product with live electrical wires, near open flames or near heat sources including barbecues, fire pits, candles, and smoking areas.
Do not set up this light duty canopy in inclement weather. Ensure canopy is stretched adequately and the frame is installed properly. Ensure that there is no water pooling on the canopy.
This product is covered by an initial quality guarantee and a 90-day limited manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase. For more information on warranty, conditions, and exclusions, see 7.1, 7.1.1, 7.1.2, 7.1.3, 7.1.4 in Terms & Conditions of Purchase. Warranty explicitly excludes weather related damages. For the initial quality guarantee the product must be examined within 48 hours of receipt and any defects and damages must be reported by responding to the original order confirmation email.