10x10 ft Slant Leg Heavy Duty Pop-Up Canopy Tent - Assorted Colours
The 10 x 10 ft. slant leg Pop-Up features an open top combined with sturdy construction and stylish design. Ideal for commercial use or for sports, backyard, tailgating, or camping. 10 x 10 ft. Pop-Up Canopy.
- Ideal for commercial use or for sports, backyard, tailgating, or camping
- Fully-assembled - sets up in less than fifteen minutes with two people
- Constructed of steel and high performance joint components
- Thermoset baked-on powder coating to resist chipping, peeling, rust, and corrosion
- Four-position adjustable frame
- Water-resistant polyester cover with sealed seams
- 50+ UPF sun protection blocks 98% of harmful UV rays
- Wide-based feet for easy anchoring
- Temporary anchors included
- Includes storage bag with wheels
- Limited 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Assembly Required
- Cover Colour: Assorted Colours (Red/Green/White/Desert Bronze/Purple/Terracotta/Checkered Flag)
- Frame Colour: White
- Overall Dimensions: 10' L x 10' W x 9' H
- Shipped Weight: 45 lbs
- Frame Material: Steel
- Rib Tubing Diameter: 1 inch
- Product Fabric: Polyester
- Shape of Tube: Square
- Valance Height: 73 inches
- Building Shape: Peak
- Peak Height: 31.5 inches
- Wall Height: 74 inches
Standard Delivery Time: 7-14 business days
We do not ship to: Newfoundland and Labrador, Yukon, Nunavut & Northwest Territories.
Important: This product requires a minimum of 4 persons to ensure proper assembly. It is imperative that you follow included assembly instructions. Canopy and frame must be properly secured using ground nails or stakes and additional pull ropes if necessary. Tent weights recommended for additional support. Unsecured tent photos are for display purposes only.
Do not set up canopy tents when swirling and gusting winds are forecasted. Ensure canopy is stretched adequately and the frame is installed properly. Ensure that there is no water pooling between trusses. Do not use in winter. Canopy and frame not designed to withstand weight of pooling water or accumulating snow. Remove canopy and readjust if water pooling is detected. Do not leave tent unattended.