10x20 ft. 6 Sidewalls Canopy Tent with Carry Bag
- This canopy tent is perfect for any occasion such as family gatherings, picnics, camping or tailgates.
- Can be used as a temporary garage for extra storage or to store your car, garden furniture, or tools as a temporary shelter.
- Removable sidewalls for more ventilation
- 2 adjustable zip-up doorways with transparent PVC windows on each sidewall.
- The frame is rust-resistant and lightweight. The roof and the removable side panels are made of polyethylene tarp which is tear-proof, water resistant and anti-UV.
- Easy to assemble or take down the tent with no hassle.
- All materials, manual installation guide, and tools are packed in 1 box.
- 1 x Tent
- 1 x Carry bag
- 1 x Instruction
- Color: White
- Material: Steel, PE
- Overall Dimensions: 231.5"L x 116"W x 101"H (20'L x 10'W x 8'H)
- Product Weight: 34.6 lbs
Shipping time: 7-12 business days (All Provinces)
Important: This ultra-light duty 6 leg Tarpaulin canopy requires 6 persons to ensure proper assembly. It is imperative that you follow included assembly instructions. Canopy and frame must be properly secured using ground nails or stakes and additional pull ropes if necessary. Tent weights recommended for additional support. Unsecured tent photos are for display purposes only.
This ultra-light duty canopy features a Polyethylene Tarpaulin canopy and a light duty support frame that requires assembly. Refer to features and specifications for more information. Do not use this product with live electrical wires, near open flames or near heat sources including barbecues, fire pits, candles, and smoking areas.
Do not set up this light duty canopy in inclement weather. Ensure canopy is stretched adequately and the frame is assembled properly. Ensure that there is no water pooling on the canopy.
This product is covered by an initial quality guarantee and a 90-day limited manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase. For more information on warranty, conditions, and exclusions, see 7.1, 7.1.1, 7.1.2, 7.1.3, 7.1.4 in Terms & Conditions of Purchase. Warranty explicitly excludes weather related damages. For the initial quality guarantee the product must be examined within 48 hours of receipt and any defects and damages must be reported by responding to the original order confirmation email.