10x20 ft. Outdoor Event 8 Leg MaxAP Gazebo Canopy Tent
The MaxAP Canopy is the ideal seasonal shade solution for decks, patios or backyards. Sets up in less than two hours with only two people. Great for camping, picnic areas, backyard events, pool areas, commercial job sites, and much more. 10 x 20 ft. 8-leg canopy in white.
- Ideal for camping, picnic areas, backyard events, pool areas, and much more
- Frame constructed of heavy duty 1-3/8 in. diameter steel
- Premium powder coat finish protects frame from corrosion and rust
- Easy to install, fitted swedged pipes
- Ripstop, UV treated polyethylene fabric cover is heat welded, not sewn
- Patented Twist-Tite tensioning squares up the frame and tightens down cover
- Cover attaches with bungee fasteners
- Wide foot plates on every leg for easy access to secure anchor points
- 50+ UPF Sun Protection blocking 98% of harmful UV rays
- Manufacturer recommends one anchor per leg
- Assembly Required
- Limited 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Cover Colour: White
- Frame Colour: White
- Overall Dimensions: 20'L x 10'W x 9.5'H
- Shipped Weight: 85 lbs
- Frame Material: Steel
- Rib Tubing Diameter: 1.34 inches
- Shape of Tube: Round
- Valance Height: 70.51 inches
- Building Shape: Peak
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Wall Height: 77.66 inches
We do not ship to: Newfoundland and Labrador, Yukon, Nunavut & Northwest Territories.
Important: This product requires a minimum of 4 persons to ensure proper assembly. It is imperative that you follow included assembly instructions. Canopy and frame must be properly secured using ground nails or stakes and additional pull ropes if necessary. Tent weights recommended for additional support. Unsecured tent photos are for display purposes only.
This heavy-duty carport canopy features a Polyethylene canopy and a heavy-duty powder coated steel support frame. Refer to features and specifications for more information. This carport canopy is not fire rated. Do not use this product with live electrical wires, near open flames or near heat sources including barbecues, fire pits, candles, and smoking areas.
Do not set up canopy tents when swirling and gusting winds are forecasted. Ensure canopy is stretched adequately and the frame is installed properly. Ensure that there is no water pooling between trusses. Re-adjust if water pooling is detected.
This product is covered by an initial quality guarantee and an extended 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase. For more information on warranty, conditions, and exclusions, see 7.2, 7.2.1, 7.2.2, 7.2.3, 7.2.4 in Terms & Conditions of Purchase. Warranty explicitly excludes weather related damages. For the initial quality guarantee the product must be examined within 48 hours of receipt and any defects and damages must be reported by responding to the original order confirmation email.