10x30 ft Light Duty Pavilion Canopy Tent with 5 Removable Walls - WhiteSKU: 84C-066
- Gazebo tent with 5 removable walls with Velcro fasteners
- 5 Sidewalls have clear window panes for great backdrop views and lighting
- Powder coated steel rods and plastic connectors
- Water repellent Polyethylene canopy
- Steel framework
- Light duty tent - Not suitable for windy conditions
- Requires assembly
- Colour: White
- Material: Steel Frame, Polyethylene
- Overall Dimensions: 27.9'L x 9.4'W x 8.4'H
- Top Height: 8.4' (from floor to center peak)
- Eaves Height: 6.6'
- Note: This item requires minimum 2 people to set-up. Please ensure that the item is set up properly and anchored tightly for maximum efficiency. It is a light duty tent and Aosom Canada is not responsible for any damage if left out in windy or adverse weather conditions.
Important: This ultra-light duty 8 leg Tarpaulin canopy requires 8 persons to ensure proper assembly. It is imperative that you follow included assembly instructions. Canopy and frame must be properly secured using ground nails or stakes and additional pull ropes if necessary. Tent weights recommended for additional support. Unsecured tent photos are for display purposes only.
This ultra-light duty canopy features a Polyethylene Tarpaulin canopy and a light duty support frame that requires assembly. Refer to features and specifications for more information. Do not use this product with live electrical wires, near open flames or near heat sources including barbecues, fire pits, candles, and smoking areas.
Do not set up this light duty canopy in inclement weather. Ensure canopy is stretched adequately and the frame is assembled properly. Ensure that there is no water pooling on the canopy.
This product is covered by an initial quality guarantee and a 90-day limited manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase. For more information on warranty, conditions, and exclusions, see 7.1, 7.1.1, 7.1.2, 7.1.3, 7.1.4 in Terms & Conditions of Purchase. Warranty explicitly excludes weather related damages. For the initial quality guarantee the product must be examined within 48 hours of receipt and any defects and damages must be reported by responding to the original order confirmation email.