12x20 ft. SuperMax Canopy Tent - WhiteSKU: 25773
The SuperMax 12 x 20 ft. 2in. 8 Leg Canopy provides shade and protection for your backyard events, vehicles or valuables. This fixed leg canopy sets up fast making it the perfect seasonal shade solution for boats storage, tractors, camping, picnic areas, backyard events, driveway ports or any place temporary shade or protection is required. The SuperMax 8 Leg Canopy is easily constructed by 2 people in less than 2 hours. Quick fit slip together swedged tubing makes frame set up easy. Valanced cover attaches to the frame with ease using bungee cord fasteners. Premium 12 x 20 ft. canopy.
- Suitable for boats storage, tractors, camping, picnic areas, backyard events, driveway ports and many more
- Heavy Duty 2 in. diameter steel, 8-leg white frame that is premium powder coated finish prevents chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Triple layer 100% waterproof UV woven polyethylene fabric, heat welded not stitched, UV treated inside and outside with added fade blockers
- Patented Twist-Tite tensioning squares up frame and tightens down cover for a clean and finished look
- Wide foot plates on every leg add stability and easy access to secure anchor points
- Quick and easy set-up swedged together assembly sets up in under 2 hours with 2 people
50+ UPF Sun Protection blocking 98% of harmful UV Rays
- Assembly required
- Limited 1 year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Cover Colour: White
- Frame Colour: White
- Overall Dimensions: 20' L x 12' W x 9.5' H
- Shipped Weight: 213 lbs
- Frame Material: Steel
- Material: Polyethylene
- Style: Peak
- Rib tubing diameter: 1.97 inches
- Wall height: 77.63 inches
- Peak height: 37.08 inches
- Water-resistant: Yes
Ships from Ontario. Delivery Time 14-21 business days
We do not ship to: Newfoundland and Labrador, Yukon, Nunavut & Northwest Territories.
Important: This product requires a minimum of 4 persons to ensure proper assembly. It is imperative that you follow included assembly instructions. Canopy and frame must be properly secured using ground nails or stakes and additional pull ropes if necessary. Tent weights recommended for additional support. Unsecured tent photos are for display purposes only.
This heavy-duty carport canopy features a Polyethylene canopy and a heavy-duty powder coated steel support frame. Refer to features and specifications for more information. This carport canopy is not fire rated. Do not use this product with live electrical wires, near open flames or near heat sources including barbecues, fire pits, candles, and smoking areas.
Do not set up canopy tents when swirling and gusting winds are forecasted. Ensure canopy is stretched adequately and the frame is installed properly. Ensure that there is no water pooling between trusses. Re-adjust if water pooling is detected.
This product is covered by an initial quality guarantee and an extended 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase. For more information on warranty, conditions, and exclusions, see 7.2, 7.2.1, 7.2.2, 7.2.3, 7.2.4 in Terms & Conditions of Purchase. Warranty explicitly excludes weather related damages. For the initial quality guarantee the product must be examined within 48 hours of receipt and any defects and damages must be reported by responding to the original order confirmation email.