13' x 10' Octagon Pop Up Canopy Tent with Zippered Mesh Sidewalls - Beige
- Full-sided curtains with ties
- 3-level adjustable legs to change the height
- Equipped with a handy bag for easy moving and carrying
- Comes with 8 sandbags, guy ropes and stakes for added stability
- Drainage holes on the awning keep water from gathering
- Powder-coated steel frame structures with good safety
- Assembly required
- 90 Day Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Color: Beige
- Materials: Steel, Oxford, Mesh
- Overall Dimension: 157.5"L x 118"W x 125.25"H
- Eaves Height: 82.75''
- Mesh Sidewall Size: 122.75''W x 78.75''H
- Folding Size: 11.75"L x 11.75"W x 47.25"H
- Note: For the longer use of the product, we do not recommend using the gazebo in bad elements
Important: This 8-leg pop-up canopy requires 6-8 persons to ensure proper assembly. It is imperative that you follow included assembly instructions. Canopy and frame must be properly secured using ground nails or stakes and additional pull ropes if necessary. Tent weights recommended for additional support. Unsecured tent photos are for display purposes only.
This light duty pop-up canopy features a Polyester canopy and a light duty pop-up support frame. Refer to features and specifications for more information. Do not use this product with live electrical wires, near open flames or near heat sources including barbecues, fire pits, candles, and smoking areas.
Do not set up this light duty canopy in inclement weather. Ensure canopy is stretched adequately and the frame is installed properly. Ensure that there is no water pooling on the canopy.
This product is covered by an initial quality guarantee and a 90-day limited manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase. For more information on warranty, conditions, and exclusions, see 7.1, 7.1.1, 7.1.2, 7.1.3, 7.1.4 in Terms & Conditions of Purchase. Warranty explicitly excludes weather related damages. For the initial quality guarantee the product must be examined within 48 hours of receipt and any defects and damages must be reported by responding to the original order confirmation email.