19x9 ft Party Gazebo Canopy Tent with Removable Mesh Netting - White
- Straight leg design, cathedral style roof and removable walls
- Easy setup and takedown process and requires 2 people
- Canopy top made from polyethylene material provides UV sun protection
- Steel frame with adjustable legs and powder coated finish
- 6 removable sidewalls with large panel windows and 2 removable end walls
- Ropes and stakes included (Carrying bag is NOT included)
- Type: Temporary Shade Tent
- Color: White Fabric Black Mesh
- Material: Steel PE Cloth Fabric and Mesh
- Overall Dimensions (Feet): 19'L x 9'W x 8'H
- Side Panel Size (Feet): 9.25'L x 6.5'W
- Lowest Eave Height (Feet): 6.6'H
- Top Height (Feet): 8'H
- Net Weight: 33 lbs
Shipping time: 5-7 business days (All Provinces)
Important: This ultra-light duty 4 leg Tarpaulin canopy requires 4 persons to ensure proper assembly. It is imperative that you follow included assembly instructions. Canopy and frame must be properly secured using ground nails or stakes and additional pull ropes if necessary. Tent weights recommended for additional support. Unsecured tent photos are for display purposes only.
This ultra-light duty canopy features a Polyethylene Tarpaulin canopy and a light duty support frame that requires assembly. Refer to features and specifications for more information. Do not use this product with live electrical wires, near open flames or near heat sources including barbecues, fire pits, candles, and smoking areas.
Do not set up this light duty canopy in inclement weather. Ensure canopy is stretched adequately and the frame is assembled properly. Ensure that there is no water pooling on the canopy.
This product is covered by an initial quality guarantee and a 90-day limited manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase. For more information on warranty, conditions, and exclusions, see 7.1, 7.1.1, 7.1.2, 7.1.3, 7.1.4 in Terms & Conditions of Purchase. Warranty explicitly excludes weather related damages. For the initial quality guarantee the product must be examined within 48 hours of receipt and any defects and damages must be reported by responding to the original order confirmation email.