26x13 ft Large Steel Wedding Party Carport Canopy Tent - White
- Can be used as a carport or a tent
- Heavy-duty and rust resistant Galvanized steel frame
- High density Water-resistant Top Canopy, UV resistant PE cloth for elements protection
- Removable sidewalls, zippered door and PVC windows for excellent ventilation
- 2 x 26' wide removable sidewalls with 4 large PVC church style windows
- 2 x 13' wide solid end walls with Velcro attachments and zippered doors
- Straight leg design with pull ropes and stakes
90 Day Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
- 4 x Pull ropes
- 22 x Ground Stakes
- Colour: White
- Material: Steel, Polyethylene Tarpaulin Canopy
- Net Weight: 167.2lbs
- Overall Size: 26'L x 13'W x 9.2'H
- Eave Height: 6.6'
- Top Height: 9.2'
- Poles: Ф1.46"(37mm)
- Joints: Ф1.61"(41mm)
Shipping time: 5-7 business days (All Provinces)
Important: This product requires a minimum of 4 persons to ensure proper assembly. It is imperative that you follow included assembly instructions. Canopy and frame must be properly secured using ground nails or stakes and additional pull ropes if necessary. Tent weights recommended for additional support. Unsecured tent photos are for display purposes only.
This large steel carport canopy features a Tarpaulin canopy and a steel support frame. Refer to features and specifications for more information. This carport canopy is not fire rated. Do not use this product with live electrical wires, near open flames or near heat sources including barbecues, fire pits, candles, and smoking areas.
Do not set up canopy tents when swirling and gusting winds are forecasted. Ensure canopy is stretched adequately and the frame is installed properly. Ensure that there is no water pooling between trusses. Re-adjust if water pooling is detected.
This product is covered by an initial quality guarantee and a 90-day limited manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase. For more information on warranty, conditions, and exclusions, see 7.1, 7.1.1, 7.1.2, 7.1.3, 7.1.4 in Terms & Conditions of Purchase. Warranty explicitly excludes weather related damages. For the initial quality guarantee the product must be examined within 48 hours of receipt and any defects and damages must be reported by responding to the original order confirmation email.