Easy Pop Up Portable Tent - Orange and Blue
- Hexagon shaped easy pop up tent with inner space enough for 5-6 people
- 190T Water-resistant polyester fabric
- Double layer design with 2 doors ideal for cold days
- Mesh windows built into the sides
- 2 storage pockets inside the tent for convenient storage
- 12 Ground Stakes and guy ropes are included
- Travel bag for convenient transport and storage
- Water resistant and UV resistant but not for use in extreme weather
- Not for use in snow or extremely low-temperature climates
- Color: Orange and Blue
- Materials: Polyester Fabric Fiberglass Mesh Oxford Fabric
- Overall Dimensions: 9.2'W x 9.2'L x 5.6'H
- Fits for: 5-6 people
- Net Weight: 9.7lbs
Shipping time: 5-7 business days (All Provinces)
Important: This 4-leg pop-up canopy requires 4 persons to ensure proper assembly. It is imperative that you follow included assembly instructions. Canopy and frame must be properly secured using ground nails or stakes and additional pull ropes if necessary. Tent weights recommended for additional support. Unsecured tent photos are for display purposes only.
This light duty pop-up canopy features a Polyester canopy and a light duty pop-up support frame. Refer to features and specifications for more information. Do not use this product with live electrical wires, near open flames or near heat sources including barbecues, fire pits, candles, and smoking areas.
Do not set up this light duty canopy in inclement weather. Ensure canopy is stretched adequately and the frame is installed properly. Ensure that there is no water pooling on the canopy.
This product is covered by an initial quality guarantee and a 90-day limited manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase. For more information on warranty, conditions, and exclusions, see 7.1, 7.1.1, 7.1.2, 7.1.3, 7.1.4 in Terms & Conditions of Purchase. Warranty explicitly excludes weather related damages. For the initial quality guarantee the product must be examined within 48 hours of receipt and any defects and damages must be reported by responding to the original order confirmation email.