10x10 ft. Outdoor Event Marketplace Superior Pop-Up Canopy Tent - White
The Marketplace 10 x 10 ft. straight leg canopy provides up to 100 sq. ft. of reliable shade for your next outdoor event, picnic or simply your backyard space. Get great shade made from reliable, top quality materials from Quik Shade. Features hardened thru-bolt assembly, 3 height positions and a durable 300D polyester top with Aluminex for 99% UV protection. Comes with 4 ground stakes for anchoring and stability.
- Ideal for your next outdoor event, picnic or simply your backyard space
- Hardened thru-bolt assembly
- 30mm legs and stable nylon feet
- Easy to use, quik-release pull-pin sliders
- Rigid 12 x 23mm patented overlapping eave construction
- 300D polyester top with Aluminex for 99% UV protection
- Micro Glide Teflon bearings for easy slide
- Comes with 4 steel ground anchors
- Features a heavy-duty rolling bag for easy transport and storage
- Assembly Required
- Limited 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Cover Colour: White
- Frame Colour: White
- Overall Dimensions: 10'L x 10'W x 10'H
- Shipped Weight: 45.15 lbs
- Frame Material: Steel
- Rib Tubing Diameter: 1.18 inches
- Shape of Tube: Square
- Valance Height: 77 inches
- Building Shape: Peak
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Wall Height: 87 inches
Standard Delivery Time: 7-14 business days
We do not ship to: Newfoundland and Labrador, Yukon, Nunavut & Northwest Territories.
Important: This product requires a minimum of 2 persons to ensure proper assembly. It is imperative that you follow included assembly instructions. Canopy and frame must be properly secured using ground nails or stakes and additional pull ropes if necessary. Tent weights recommended for additional support. Unsecured tent photos are for display purposes only.
This heavy-duty pop-up canopy features a Polyester canopy and a heavy-duty pop-up support frame. Refer to features and specifications for more information. Do not use this product with live electrical wires, near open flames or near heat sources including barbecues, fire pits, candles, and smoking areas.
Do not set up canopy tents when swirling and gusting winds are forecasted. Ensure canopy is stretched adequately and the frame is installed properly. Ensure that there is no water pooling between trusses. Re-adjust if water pooling is detected.
This product is covered by an initial quality guarantee and an extended 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase. For more information on warranty, conditions, and exclusions, see 7.2, 7.2.1, 7.2.2, 7.2.3, 7.2.4 in Terms & Conditions of Purchase. Warranty explicitly excludes weather related damages. For the initial quality guarantee the product must be examined within 48 hours of receipt and any defects and damages must be reported by responding to the original order confirmation email.