8x8 ft. Outdoor Event Slant Leg Heavy Duty Pop-Up Canopy Tent - Assorted Colours
The 8 x 8 ft. slant leg Pop-Up features an open top combined with sturdy construction and stylish design. Ideal for commercial use or for sports, backyard, tailgating, or camping. 8 x 8 ft. Pop-Up Canopy in purple.
- Ideal for commercial use or for sports, backyard, tailgating, or camping
- Fully-assembled - sets up in less than fifteen minutes with two people
- Constructed of steel and high performance joint components
- Thermoset baked-on powder coating to resist chipping, peeling, rust, and corrosion
- Four-position adjustable frame
- Water-resistant polyester cover with sealed seams
- 50+ UPF sun protection blocks 98% of harmful UV rays
- Wide-based feet for easy anchoring
- Temporary anchors included
- Includes storage bag
- Assembly Required
- Limited 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Cover Colour: Assorted Colours (Purple/Terracotta)
- Frame Colour: White
- Overall Dimensions: 8' L x 8' W x 8' H
- Shipped Weight: 32 lbs
- Frame Material: Steel
- Product Fabric: Polyester
- Rib Tubing Diameter: 1 inch
- Shape of Tube: Square
- Valance Height: 67.5 inches
- Wall Height: 86.5 inches
- Building Shape: Peak
- Water-Resistant: Yes
Ships from Ontario. Delivery Time 14-21 business days
We do not ship to: Newfoundland and Labrador, Yukon, Nunavut & Northwest Territories.
Important: This product requires a minimum of 2 persons to ensure proper assembly. It is imperative that you follow included assembly instructions. Canopy and frame must be properly secured using ground nails or stakes and additional pull ropes if necessary. Tent weights recommended for additional support. Unsecured tent photos are for display purposes only.
This heavy-duty pop-up canopy features a Polyester canopy and a heavy-duty pop-up support frame. Refer to features and specifications for more information. Do not use this product with live electrical wires, near open flames or near heat sources including barbecues, fire pits, candles, and smoking areas.
Do not set up canopy tents when swirling and gusting winds are forecasted. Ensure canopy is stretched adequately and the frame is installed properly. Ensure that there is no water pooling between trusses. Re-adjust if water pooling is detected.
This product is covered by an initial quality guarantee and an extended 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase. For more information on warranty, conditions, and exclusions, see 7.2, 7.2.1, 7.2.2, 7.2.3, 7.2.4 in Terms & Conditions of Purchase. Warranty explicitly excludes weather related damages. For the initial quality guarantee the product must be examined within 48 hours of receipt and any defects and damages must be reported by responding to the original order confirmation email.